Hiring Organization / Company: Northern Tool + Equipment
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Do you have previous contact center/call center experience? Interested in working for a family owned business that has been recognized as a Star Tribune “Top Workplace” in Minnesota? Want the opportunity to ditch the daily commute and work from home (even post-Covid) ? If so, this may be the job for you!
We are seeking candidates who are passionate about:
- Delivering outstanding customer service
- Creative problem solving
- Troubleshooting basic product-related inquiries
- Learning, developing and growing in their career
- Having the flexibility of working from home rather than coming into the office every day
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- At least 1 year of experience working in a contact center environment
- Customer-first attitude
- Self-motivated, independent decision-making skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills that convey a friendly and helpful tone
- Professional, positive and friendly demeanor that demonstrates empathy and patience
- A genuine commitment to providing an Outstanding Northern Experience (ONE)
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) a plus
- Efficient in general PC skills
- High-speed Internet and phone connection
- A quiet, private place in your home where you can work without background noise
What You Will Do:
- Answer 60-80 incoming interactions (phone, email, chat) per day and identify the type of assistance the customer requires and to provide resolution.
- Provides problem solving steps by confidently asking the right questions and researching options to determine the best resolution.
- Seeks support from resources in our Transportation, Drop Ship, Order Verification and Technical Support teams to provide up to date information to increase customer satisfaction.
- Maintains accurate customer records by updating the information in the ERP system of record.
- Be the voice of the customer to share feedback and suggest creative solutions to improve customer satisfaction.
A few other things to know:
The Contact Center hours of operation are:
- Monday-Friday 7 a.m.- 6 p.m. and are looking for folks who are flexible to work varied 8 hour shifts during those hours.
- Saturday’s from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. You will work every 3rd Saturday with a day off during the week you work.
- Sunday’s from 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. You will work every 6th Sunday with a day off during the week you work.
You will be provided extensive training that prepares you to work from home. We will provide the equipment and support you need to do the job from your home. We are looking for candidates who are comfortable working in a remote environment, are independent decision makers and enjoy providing resolution and servicing our customers through the customer’s preference of a phone call, chat or email. We are dedicated to providing scheduled one on one coaching/meetings with your manager and online communication tools to keep you informed, build rapport and support your learning opportunities.
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- Paid time off, including paid volunteer time
- Generous employee discount
- We support your growth and career goals through on-the-job training, learning & development programs and tuition reimbursement
Job Location Information:
Location: Charlotte, Nc
Date Posted: 2021-06-10
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately in search of Jobs, you’ll agree that it is without doubt one of the hardest jobs nowadays. Usually, you’re going to don’t have any clue the place or what to look for within the job market. The good thing is that you are not alone. There are a few other folks in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a business center can also be easy if you recognize the place to start out. Before you begin your job searching procedure, listed below are tips that can assist you find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an improbable and recurrently lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms recurrently provide crucial training, assets, and methods for process seekers. Those corporations can also be specifically helpful for young job seekers or those with little operating enjoy. A simple Web test for job firms for your areaought to discover the place and how you can get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many companies select to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal agencies. The top goal for that is to save cash on consultant benefits like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise give corporations the best way of screening candidates. Employment products and services can repeatedly be a quicker and less daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company may likewise turn into into a long lasting job for the individuals who perform well throughout their working.
3. Free job look products and services
This can be a waste of cash when money is now tight within the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job finding websites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.