Hiring Organization / Company: Carowinds
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
$15 per hour!
Carowinds SpringHill Suites by Marriott has a position for an Night Auditor.
In the Night Auditor position, you will handle all guest services matters while attending the registration desk and taking calls over the phone. You will run end of day reports, balance the financials and complete daily reporting for property. You will function as the PIC (person in charge) supported by a watchman.
- Charismatic attitude.
- Ability to operate a computer and learn the property management system ( FOSSE)
- Previous hotel front desk experience required
- Previous Marriott experience a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Able to work third shift, weekends and holidays
- Have good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Have independent problem solving skills and sense of urgency
- Ability to work as a team in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle guest request and complaints, take payments and give necessary compensation and refunds
- Ability to remain calm during emotionally charged situations
- Proudly represent the brand and company
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test per company policy unless prohibited by state or provincial law
- Ability to pass a background check if 18 years of age or older, which may include but is not limited to credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references per company policy unless prohibited by federal, state or provincial law.
- Maintain guest information, including credit card information, in a secure and confidential manner
- Process cash and credit card transactions
- Sell amusement park tickets
- Balance daily room revenues and reconcile posting errors
- Balance F&B revenues via Micros poll
- Complete the audit and rollover PMS to the next business day
- Solve guest related concerns in a positive and professional manner by following Marriott’s guest recovery process
- Maintain open communication with other shifts and Management
- Supervise the watchman duties to maintain a clean and safe environment and accommodate guest request in a timely manner
- Stock the Market
- Assist with breakfast set-up
- Respond to emergency situations by following hotel protocol
- Adhere to Company uniform and attendance policies
- Adhere to Company code of conduct
- Other duties assigned
Job Location Information:
Location: Charlotte, Nc
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately on the lookout for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is without doubt one of the hardest jobs this present day. Generally, you will don’t have any clue where or what to look for in the job market. The great thing is that you’re not by yourself. There are a number of people available in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a business center can be simple if you know where to start out. Before you begin your job searching procedure, listed here are guidelines that can assist you to find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job companies are an improbable and frequently lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms commonly supply very important coaching, belongings, and methods for task seekers. Those firms may also be in particular useful for young job seekers or those with little running experience. A easy Internet scan for job firms to your areaought to discover the place and find out how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations make a choice to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal companies. The tip function for that may be to save money on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise supply corporations the way of screening candidates. Employment services and products can commonly be a faster and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company may likewise develop into into a long lasting job for the individuals who perform neatly during their working.
3. Free job look products and services
This can be a waste of cash whilst cash is now tight in the first place. Of course, the cash you pay for job searching websites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It is smarter to use the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.