Hiring Organization / Company: Carowinds
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
As a Housekeeping Attendant at Springhill Suites by Marriott, you ensure the guest checks into an immaculately cleaned room so they feel at home and at ease in the comfort of their hotel rooms. You will also learn to regularly give memorable service to each guest you encounter.
- No prior experience required
- Previous hotel, laundry or linen service experience a plus
- Must be comfortable around heavy duty machinery
- Able to stand for extended periods of time
- Able to push and pull up to 50lbs
- Able to work morning and evening shift, weekends and holidays
- Have good verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask in fast paced environment, good time management
- Able to work independently but also as a team
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test per company policy unless prohibited by state or provincial law
- Ability to pass a background check if 18 years of age or older, which may include but is not limited to credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references per company policy unless prohibited by federal, state or provincial law.
- Have a warm and welcoming personality that can engage with guest and genuinely provide exceptional guest service and perform service recovery when needed.
- Clean and maintain all areas of guest-rooms including making beds, cleaning bathrooms, fixtures, removing dirty linen & terry and replacing all used guest amenities, dusting, vacuuming, emptying trash, mopping floors and adding a personal touch to provide excellent housekeeping service.
- Complete standard room assignments in compliance with time and productivity standards
- Collect and label lost and found items, turn in daily
- Report maintenance request to ensure everything in perfect working order
- Respect guest privacy and security
- Complete guest room deep cleans and special projects as assigned
- Maintains cleanliness and safety in assigned work area and performs all duties in compliance with brand standard and reports all unsafe or unusual conditions to management.
- Work with laundry chemicals in accordance with all safety guidelines listed on the MSDS sheets. Wear personal protective equipment when necessary.
- Adhere to Company uniform and attendance policies
- Adhere to Company code of conduct
- Proudly represent the brand and company
- Other duties may be assigned
Job Location Information:
Location: Charlotte, Nc
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about looking for Jobs, you will agree that it is one of the toughest jobs in this day and age. Normally, you’ll don’t have any clue where or what to search for within the job market. The great factor is that you are not by yourself. There are a couple of people in the market who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a industrial center can be simple if you recognize the place to begin. Before you start your job searching procedure, here are tips that can assist you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an incredible and often overlooked hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms usually provide very important coaching, belongings, and techniques for process seekers. Those companies will also be particularly useful for young job seekers or those with little operating experience. A easy Internet scan for job firms in your areamust uncover where and how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations choose to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal agencies. The top objective for that is to economize on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise supply firms the best way of screening applicants. Employment services and products can commonly be a quicker and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company may likewise turn out to be into a long-lasting activity for the people who perform neatly all the way through their running.
3. Free job look services and products
This is a waste of cash whilst cash is now tight within the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to use the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.