Hiring Organization / Company: Charlotte Radiology - Us Radiology Specialists
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Charlotte Radiology is the area's imaging experts. Having served Mecklenburg and surrounding counties in both NC and SC since 1967, Charlotte Radiology is one of the largest radiology groups in the country with more than 500 employees and doctors and is a founding partner of US Radiology Specialists. Charlotte Radiology owns and operates 15 breast centers, a mobile breast center program, two vein centers, several vascular and interventional radiology sites and jointly owns five free-standing imaging centers. Greater than 90% of our employees directly touch patient care and are comprised of 95+ radiologists, 25 advanced care professionals, 160+ technologists and nurses and 150+ outpatient support staff professionals. Backed by an administrative team of more than 65 employees, we together consistently earn an overall patient satisfaction score of greater
than 95%. Our radiologists’ training span a wide range of subspecialties from mammography and musculoskeletal imaging to pediatrics and interventional radiology, and they interpret and/or perform more than 1.5 million studies annually for 18 hospitals, 30+ imaging centers and a multitude of health care providers. For more information visit: www.charlotteradiology.com.
Our Vision: To be recognized as the provider of choice – where people come first.
Our Mission: Through collaborative teamwork, we will provide quality-driven, innovative, customer-focused services that exceed expectations.
- Responsible for the day-to-day coordination of Charlotte Radiology Vein Centers
- Coordinates the physician’s schedules and ensures that patients are properly scheduled to maximize physician time, along with assisting patients with any questions that they might have regarding Charlotte Radiology Vein Services
- First line of contact for all incoming patients and referring providers and may assist with front desk duties such as answering and directing incoming phone calls and welcoming visitors into the center
- Coordinates patient appointments, to include consultations and procedures
- Obtains insurance authorizations for all procedures and scans
- Coordinates insurance and self-payment details of procedures
- Responsible for understanding and explaining clinical details of procedures to patient
- Maintains databases to track ordering physician referrals, successful marketing tools, patient status on procedures, as well as any pertinent clinical data
- Provides coverage for front desk to include the following: patient reception and registration, answering and triaging patient phone calls
- 1-3 years of medical office/admin, clerical, or scheduling experience
- Associates degree, preferred
- Medical terminology knowledge
- Insurance Knowledge
- Clinical details of procedures performed within the Vein Centers and flow of vein treatments
- System savvy
- Ability to compile, analyze, and accurately report data
- Ability to develop and maintain a good working relationship with providers, peers and patients
- Excellent organization skills
- Customer Service experience
- Welcoming, positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
Employees in this position are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Medical or religious exemptions or deferrals may be granted on a case-by-case basis.
Charlotte Radiology is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Job Location Information:
Location: Charlotte, Nc 28210
Date Posted: 2021-09-14
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately searching for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is likely one of the toughest jobs nowadays. Usually, you’ll don’t have any clue where or what to search for within the job market. The good factor is that you’re not alone. There are several folks available in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a business center may also be easy if you realize where to start out. Before you start your job searching procedure, here are pointers that will help you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job firms are an incredible and frequently overlooked hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms recurrently supply essential training, assets, and techniques for task seekers. These firms can also be particularly useful for young job seekers or those with little operating revel in. A easy Web scan for job firms in your areaought to discover where and how to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many firms make a selection to have their positions dispatched through temporal agencies. The end purpose for that is to save cash on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise give firms the way in which of screening candidates. Employment products and services can usually be a quicker and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company might likewise grow to be into an enduring activity for the individuals who perform well right through their operating.
3. Free job look services
This can be a waste of cash while money is now tight within the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job finding websites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.