Hiring Organization / Company: Bank Of America
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Responsible for optimizing the flow of stories and the value delivered by one or more Scrum teams. Coordinates and facilitates Scrum ceremonies, managing dependencies for the team, providing visibility into team delivery plans and progress, enabling continuous improvement within the team. Ensures the impediments are resolved quickly, the team follows their agreed-to processes, and that there is a good relationship between the Product Owner and the development team. Acts as an Agile Coach, promoting and coaching the Agile mindset and principles, empowering the team to become self-managing and fulfill their cross-functional potential. Guides and coaches one or more teams on Scrum practices, and develops their understanding of Agile principles. Facilitates Scrum ceremonies i.e. Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Backlog Refinement, Sprint Demos/Reviews, and Sprint Retrospectives. In a Scaled Agile model, facilitates scaled planning for the team - e.g. Pre Planning/ Preparation, PI Planning Events - and represents the team in Scrum of Scrums/ART Syncs. Helps the team define norms/agreements, like a Definition of Ready and Definition of Done, and enforces the agreements. Ensures the team has a healthy product and Sprint backlog (in collaboration with the PO). Facilitates dependency management/risk management/impediment removal for the team. Promotes/facilitates communication and collaboration within the Agile team to support value delivery and Sprint commitments. Provides visibility into the Agile teams delivery plans and progress against plan to stakeholders. Enables the team to become high performing through collaboration and a relentless focus on continuous improvement including cross-skilling across the team. Measures team delivery, maturity, and performance and reviews the metrics with the team to identify improvement opportunities. Mentors more junior Scrum Masters. Individual Contributor.
Global Banking Technology, (GBT);
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
- Owns and guides multiple scrum teams of a portfolio of technology-driven initiatives supporting multiple lines of business units/LOBs.
- Responsible for facilitating all team level ceremonies including Daily Scrum, Backlog Refinement, Sprint Demos/Reviews, and Sprint Retrospectives.
- Responsible for representing teams in Scrum of Scrums/ART Syncs.
- Responsible for all the enterprise permit requirements and materiality assessments. Owns and manages multiple initiatives at the enterprise level working with multiple non agile PMOs in supporting permit needs.
- Must have a proven track record of serving as a Scrum Master.
- Experience facilitating dependency management/risk management/impediment removal for the teams.
- Ability to promote and facilitate communication and collaboration within the agile team to support value delivery and Sprint commitments.
- Proven ability to provide visibility into the agile team’s delivery plans and progress against plan to stakeholders.
- Experience enabling the teams to become high performing through collaboration and relentless focus on continuous improvement including cross-skilling across the team.
- Proven ability to measure team delivery, maturity, and performance and reviews metrics with the team to identify improvement opportunities.
- Scrum, sprint planning, burn-down and velocity reporting, backlog prioritization, retrospectives
- Ability to communicate with both business and technology partners effectively
- Jira is highly preferred.
- Scrum Master Certification (Ex: PSM-I or PSM-II or CSM) is preferred
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Referral Bonus Amount:0
Job Location Information:
Location: Charlotte, Nc 28202
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about in search of Jobs, you will agree that it is without doubt one of the toughest jobs nowadays. In most cases, you are going to haven’t any clue the place or what to look for within the job market. The great factor is that you’re not by yourself. There are several other folks available in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center will also be easy if you recognize the place to start out. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed below are pointers that will help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job companies are a fantastic and usually overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms often supply important training, property, and methods for job seekers. Those companies will also be particularly helpful for young job seekers or those with little operating enjoy. A easy Internet scan for job firms to your areaought to discover where and the way to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many firms make a selection to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal agencies. The tip purpose for that is to save cash on consultant benefits like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise supply firms the best way of screening applicants. Employment services can regularly be a quicker and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company may likewise change into into a long-lasting activity for the people who carry out smartly throughout their operating.
3. Free job look services and products
This is a waste of money whilst cash is now tight within the first place. After all, the money you pay for job searching web sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to use the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.