Hiring Organization / Company: Firefighters First Credit Union
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Since 1935, firefighters and their families have counted on the support and services of Firefighters First Credit Union. We have since expanded nationwide and grown from over 800 members our first year to 53,000 members and over $1.8 billion in assets. As an employee of FFCU, we offer competitive salary and benefits including FREE employee only options for medical, dental, and vision. For those who want to continue their higher education, we offer tuition reimbursement programs and educational loans.
Currently, we have an immediate opening for a Member Advisor to join our team to support Virtual Branch (Call/Contact Center). Utilizing our Service Enablers to be available, connect with the members, handle their requests, look out for them, and going above & beyond allows MAs to interact with members over the phone to Improve the Financial Lives of Our Fire Family.
- Recommend FFCU financial products and services to members to meet individual member needs.
- Process and manage member accounts and/or open new and sub-accounts.
- Process, manage and decision consumer loan applications per consumer lending policies and underwriting guidelines.
- Process and manage credit and debit cards.
- Troubleshoot, research, respond, and provide training on member services technology and related issues.
- Work with other employees and departments to ensure member requests are processed for investments, mortgages, business loans, and insurance.
- Participate in special projects and perform other assignments as needed.
- May occasionally travel to attend meetings, conferences, training, or other work-related events.
- Experience in one or more of the following: technical support, sales, customer service, or banking.
- Experience with consumer loan application processing.
- Bachelor’s degree in, Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or a related field.
- Experience working as a call center representative for a minimum of 1 year.
- Experience using or supporting customers through virtual technology such as videoconferencing, web-chat, or related capabilities.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in sales.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the application of federal and state consumer lending regulations (e.g., Regulation Z, The Fair Credit Reporting Act, Soldiers and Sailors Act, etc.) and compliance requirements such as Bank Secrecy Act, Office of Foreign Asset Control, and Customer ID Program policies and guidelines to appropriately document and track all transactions.
- Demonstrates knowledge of and experience with the loan application process and standard or typical internal operating policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates knowledge of business, personal, and insurance products and services.
Firefighters First Federal Credit Union is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, age, gender, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. Firefighters First Credit Union is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact Human Resources at [email protected] or 323-550-2214.
Job Location Information:
Location: Charlotte, Nc 28105
Date Posted: 2021-09-15
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately looking for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is among the hardest jobs this present day. Generally, you are going to don’t have any clue the place or what to look for in the job market. The great factor is that you are not by yourself. There are a few other people in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center can also be easy if you recognize the place to begin. Before you start your job looking procedure, here are pointers that can assist you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an unbelievable and repeatedly overpassed hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms regularly provide critical coaching, assets, and systems for process seekers. Those firms will also be particularly helpful for young job seekers or the ones with little operating revel in. A easy Internet experiment for job firms on your areaought to discover the place and how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations make a selection to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal companies. The top purpose for that may be to economize on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise provide firms the best way of screening candidates. Employment services can usually be a sooner and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise develop into into a long lasting activity for the people who perform neatly all over their working.
3. Free job look products and services
This is a waste of money whilst money is now tight in the first place. After all, the cash you pay for job searching web sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to use the cash to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.