Hiring Organization / Company: Amerisourcebergen
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative and collaborative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures. Join us and Apply today!
What you will be doing
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides advanced services to patients, providers and caregivers. Services could include but not limited to:
o Billing and coding support.
o Claims assistance, tracking and submission.
o Prior authorization assistance and tracking.
o Coordination of benefits.
o Benefit verification result call.
o Welcome calls.
o Advanced alternate coverage research.
o Intakes and reports adverse events as directed.
- Provides exceptional customer service to internal and external customers; resolves any customer requests in a timely and accurate manner; escalates complaints accordingly.
- Establishes themselves as regional experts regarding payer trends and reports any reimbursement trends/delays to management team (e.g. billing denials, claim denials, pricing errors, payments, etc.).
- Processes any necessary correspondence.
- Coordinates with internal and external service providers to ensure services are performed in accordance with program policy and within expected service level agreements (SLA’s).
- Maintains confidentiality in regards to all patient sensitive information.
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of data requires a review of a variety of factors. Exercises judgment within defined standard operating procedures to determine appropriate action.
- Required to be self-motivated, working from a queue (phone or system). Expected to perform work in accordance with defined standard operating procedures. Management will monitor queues and provide active feedback as required.
- Performs related duties as assigned, which could include well defined services generally performed by other program representatives (e.g. benefit verifications, Patient Assistance Program determinations).
- Applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
What your background should look like
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Requires a minimum of four (4) years directly related and progressively responsible experience in customer service, medical billing and coding, benefits verification, healthcare, business administration or similar vocations.
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Advanced customer service experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to build productive internal/external working relationships.
- Advanced interpersonal skills.
- Basic analytical skills.
- Advanced organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word.
- General knowledge of the healthcare industry is preferred.
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AmerisourceBergen is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
Job Location Information:
City: Fort Mill
Location: Fort Mill, Sc
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about looking for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is one of the toughest jobs these days. In most cases, you are going to haven’t any clue the place or what to search for within the job market. The good factor is that you are not by yourself. There are a couple of people out there who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center can be easy if the place to start. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed here are pointers that can assist you find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job companies are an unbelievable and regularly lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms regularly supply crucial training, property, and methods for task seekers. These firms may also be in particular useful for younger job seekers or those with little running experience. A easy Web experiment for job firms for your areaought to uncover the place and the right way to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations make a selection to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal agencies. The end purpose for that is to save cash on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise give companies the way of screening applicants. Employment services can regularly be a quicker and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company might likewise turn into into a long-lasting activity for the people who carry out neatly throughout their working.
3. Free job look services and products
This can be a waste of cash while money is now tight in the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It is smarter to use the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.