Hiring Organization / Company: Wrico Stamping Of Nc
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Verify customer and order information for correctness, checking it against previously obtained information as necessary.
- Receive and respond to customer complaints.
- Inform customers by email or telephone of order information, such as unit prices, shipping dates, and any anticipated delays.
- Direct specified departments to prepare and ship orders to designated locations.
- Check inventory records to determine availability of requested merchandise.
- Enter orders for various customers into system
- Review orders for completeness according to reporting procedures
- Confer with production, sales, shipping, or warehouse personnel in order to expedite or trace shipments.
- Notify departments when supplies of specific items are low, or when orders would deplete available supplies.
- Enter orders/information into customers web portals as needed
- File copies of orders received, or post orders on records.
- Assist in answering phones
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer service-related role
- Strong customer and/or client service experience.
- Property management accounting experience is preferred but not required.
- Parking industry experience is preferred but not required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Strong customer service skills and interpersonal skills – verbal and written
- Ability to work independently and multi-task.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to communicate professionally, effectively and efficiently via phone and email
- Basic computer skills.
- Maintain a professional appearance.
- Reliable transportation to and from work.
- Should be able to work standard business hours.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $17.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
All employees are currently required to wear a face mask and practice social distancing
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Calipers: 1 year (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- machine maintenace: 3 years (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- One location
Work Location: One location
Job Location Information:
Location: Pineville, Nc 28134
Date Posted: 2021-09-14
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately searching for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is among the hardest jobs in this day and age. Usually, you are going to don’t have any clue where or what to search for within the job market. The great factor is that you’re not alone. There are a number of other people in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a commercial center can be easy if you understand the place to start. Before you begin your job looking procedure, here are guidelines that can assist you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an incredible and often overlooked hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms recurrently supply crucial coaching, belongings, and techniques for job seekers. These companies will also be in particular useful for younger job seekers or those with little working enjoy. A easy Web experiment for job firms on your areaought to discover the place and easy methods to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many companies make a selection to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal agencies. The end function for that is to save cash on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise supply corporations the way in which of screening applicants. Employment products and services can commonly be a faster and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise turn out to be into a long lasting task for the people who perform well right through their working.
3. Free job look services and products
This can be a waste of money while money is now tight in the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job searching websites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to use the cash to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.