Hiring Organization / Company: Bank Of America
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
The Refresh CDD Proficiency Consultant (CPC) team is responsible for carrying out the delivery of CDD and Process changes into GBAM AML team globally to ensure consistency of approach across GBAM AML Refresh regions and functions. This role will have a strong alignment to regional GBAM AML Refresh and Refresh Managers/ Leads, as well as the wider GBAM Implementation and Planning, Process and Risk Management, AML Governance and technology teams supporting GBAM AML.
Members of the Refresh CDD Proficiency Consultant team provide the following:
- Training development and delivery to ensure operational readiness for GBAM AML team for any new hires, new implementations, and procedural updates derived from changes to policy, technology adoption, process enhancements, and remediation of control weakness/ gaps
- Ensure established training/communication/process review/governance routines and processes are understood and adhered to
- Coordinate with partners in other regions and LOBs to ensure partnership in global KYC initiatives
- Provide support to global refresh and quality teams for effective and accurate quality assurance reviews
- Partner with CDD proficiency consultants to identify regional and global thematic quality issues and develop corresponding refresher topics to strengthen employee knowledge and performance
- Participate and manage regular CDD review forums/routines with fellow CDD proficiency consultants, Operations managers, Operational risk associates, GBAM AML Adoption and Readiness & Process design teams to facilitate and identify process improvement opportunities
- Review global & regional Policy & Standards changes for people, process and technology impact. Participates as SME in defining implementation strategy
- Provide SME guidance OR coordinate across SMEs to provide guidance for Country/ Enterprise procedure and process updates, queries, escalations, and other LOB projects
- Assist as SME in remediation efforts from global and regional policies and standards for GBAM AML teams in support of Audit, Exams, EDD, Inspections and GFC Tests
- Awareness and understanding of the bank and operational aspects of the products and services used by clients
- Deep understanding of AML/KYC/CDD operations environment and global / regional regulations
- Commitment to continuous learning of industry policy and standards
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Referral Bonus Amount:0
Job Location Information:
Location: Charlotte, Nc 28202
Date Posted: 2021-09-15
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about looking for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is without doubt one of the hardest jobs this present day. Normally, you are going to have no clue where or what to look for within the job market. The great thing is that you are not alone. There are a few other people available in the market who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a commercial center can also be simple if you recognize where to start out. Before you begin your job searching procedure, listed here are guidelines to help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an unbelievable and regularly overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms frequently supply very important training, belongings, and systems for process seekers. These corporations will also be particularly helpful for young job seekers or the ones with little operating enjoy. A easy Internet experiment for job firms in your areashould uncover the place and how to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many companies choose to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal companies. The tip objective for that may be to economize on representative benefits like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise supply corporations the way of screening candidates. Employment services and products can often be a sooner and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise transform into a long-lasting process for the people who perform neatly throughout their running.
3. Free job look products and services
This is a waste of money while cash is now tight within the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.