Hiring Organization / Company: Amazon.com Services Llc
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Bachelor’s Degree or 5 + years relevant professional or military experience
- 2+ years of experience in law enforcement, loss prevention, risk management, supply chain management and loss prevention, or other related field
- 2+ years of experience with security equipment such as intrusion detection devices, access control systems, and video review system
- 2+ years of people management experience
- Proficient with MS Office Professional Suite, including intermediate knowledge of Excel
Key Responsibilities include:
- Enhance, track, and report on key Loss Prevention network goals and metrics
- Proactively analyze leading indicators to create, influence, drive, and deliver results on performance
- Oversee and lead investigations of internal and external theft and fraud and conduct interviews when appropriate
- Engage, coach, train, and influence business partners within FC’s to be an extension of Loss Prevention by equipping them with knowledge to identify leading indicators of Loss Prevention risk and educate them on the appropriate escalation path
- Effectively address product loss mitigation, physical security considerations, potential and actual work place violence incidents per policy as well as conduct testing of the incident response plans
- Ensure that team members understand Amazon, Global Security Operations, and Loss Prevention vision and values, in order to align performance
- Ensure internal controls per Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) requirements related to data center access controls, inventory control and record keeping
- Serve as department’s liaison with FC leadership and external business stakeholders and be the security subject matter expert
- Develop driven business cases which receive the required approval, financial and technical resources, and the support of appropriate management to enact desired changes
- Recruit, hire, develop and retain candidates who raise the performance bar of the security services organization when needed
- Take calculated risks and challenge current practices to develop and deliver innovative solutions to meet or exceed the customer expectations
- Travel up to 25% domestically
- This role covers a 24/7 operation and you must be able to work all shifts, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Work in an industrial environment that requires walking up to 5 miles a day and lifting up to 20 lbs, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Familiarity with Lean Six Sigma concepts desired and certification is a plus
- Strong familiarity with data bases (querying and analyzing) such as SQL, MYSQL, Access, Exception Based Reporting, etc.
- Experience with warehouse or distribution center services
- Interviewing and Interrogation experience desired and Wicklander and Zulawski, LPQ, CPP, LPC or other certifications is a plus,
- Workplace Violence and/or Business Continuity experience
- Results oriented leader that possesses strong influencing skill and is comfortable working in a fast-paced ambiguous environment while prioritizing and managing multiple responsibilities
- Analytical leader experienced in performance based, action and results oriented management, strong project manager and effective problem-solver
- Ability to take calculated risks and challenge current practices to develop and deliver innovative solutions to meet or exceed the customer expectations Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Job Location Information:
Location: Charlotte, Nc
Date Posted: 2021-06-10
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately searching for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is among the toughest jobs this present day. Typically, you’re going to have no clue the place or what to look for within the job market. The good thing is that you are not on your own. There are a few people available in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a business center may also be simple if you understand the place to begin. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed below are pointers to help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are a fantastic and often lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms usually provide very important training, belongings, and systems for activity seekers. Those firms can be particularly helpful for young job seekers or the ones with little working revel in. A easy Web scan for job firms to your areaought to discover where and methods to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many firms choose to have their positions dispatched through temporal agencies. The end function for that is to save cash on representative benefits like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise provide firms the way of screening candidates. Employment services and products can repeatedly be a sooner and no more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company may likewise become into a long-lasting job for the individuals who carry out neatly all through their working.
3. Free job look products and services
This can be a waste of money while cash is now tight within the first place. After all, the money you pay for job searching web sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to use the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.