Hiring Organization / Company: Carowinds
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Ability to plan, organize and direct a managerial staff. Must be able to apply supervisory and managerial concepts and principles; knowledge of administrative principles involved in developing, directing and supervising various programs and related activities.
- Strong communication skills required to interact with park management, subordinates, guests, vendors, etc. to maintain effective relationships.
- Ability to make sound, educated decisions. Reacts calmly and quickly in an emergency situation.
- Ability to learn and utilize new skills and information to improve job performance and efficiency.
- Knowledgeable in modern office practices and technology; proficient in the use of computers for work and data processing.
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to credit, criminal, DMV, Previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state or provincial law.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Driver’s License Required.
- Assist in the planning and organizing of department daily operation to meet operational needs, including but not limited to acting as the Department on Duty.
- Controls and manages resources of the department to ensure operational needs.
- Assists and oversees with development of the department training programs, manuals, and procedures under the supervision of the Area Manager.
- Supervises and reviews daily cash handling procedures to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Recruits, hires and trains seasonal associates to maintain optimal staffing levels throughout the operating season and within budget.
- Supervises subordinate seasonal management staff; supervisory duties include, instructing, assigning, reviewing and planning work of others; maintaining standards; coordinating activities; allocating personnel; selecting new associates; acting on associate problems; motivating associates; recommending and approving associate promotions, transfers and discipline, and recommending discharge.
- Assist in the design, communication and implementation of guest facing programs through interdepartmental collaboration with marketing.
- Adheres to and enforces all Cedar Fair and specific park policies and procedures, including safety, attendance and EEO policies, and demonstrates commitment to guest service in all aspects of employment.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Job Location Information:
Location: Charlotte, Nc
Date Posted: 2021-06-10
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about looking for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is without doubt one of the hardest jobs at the moment. Typically, you’ll don’t have any clue the place or what to look for within the job market. The great factor is that you are not alone. There are several other folks available in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a business center may also be simple if you already know the place to start. Before you start your job looking procedure, here are pointers that will help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an incredible and recurrently lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms regularly provide very important training, assets, and systems for task seekers. These corporations can be in particular useful for young job seekers or the ones with little operating revel in. A easy Web scan for job firms in your areashould uncover the place and the best way to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations select to have their positions dispatched through temporal companies. The tip objective for that may be to economize on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise provide corporations the best way of screening applicants. Employment products and services can recurrently be a faster and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company might likewise grow to be into a long-lasting activity for the people who perform well throughout their running.
3. Free job look services
This is a waste of money while money is now tight in the first place. In fact, the cash you pay for job searching web sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.