Hiring Organization / Company: Securitas
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
The Learning Management Systems Manager / Administrator provides technical and learning leadership in the support of Securitas’ learning management system (LMS). This position is responsible for the support, design, development, implementation and ongoing maintenance of the company’s LMS. Additionally, responsibilities include but are not limited to technical trouble shooting, regular system releases, maintenance / review of content, data integrations with other systems, assets, and other resources used within the learning function as well as learning governance across the platform. This is a highly visible position that must work collaboratively across departments and within the Company’s Talent Development strategy.
- The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job. Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately. The employee might not be required to perform all functions listed. Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified, according to business necessity.
- All assigned duties or tasks are deemed to be part of the essential functions, unless such duties or tasks are unrelated to the functions listed, in which case they are deemed to be other (non-essential) functions.
- Employees are held accountable for successful job performance. Job performance standards may be documented separately, and may include functions, objectives, duties or tasks not specifically listed herein.
- In performing functions, duties or tasks, employees are required to know and follow safe work practices, and to be aware of company policies and procedures related to job safety, including safety rules and regulations. Employees are required to notify superiors upon becoming aware of unsafe working conditions.
- All functions, duties or tasks are to be carried out in an honest, ethical and professional manner, and to be performed in conformance with applicable company policies and procedures. In the event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies and procedures, employees are required to request clarification or explanations from superiors or authorized company representatives.
1. Manages the Company’s LMS platform. This includes data administration, course uploads, technical troubleshooting, systems integration and reporting.
- Keep track of and monitor uploaded courses, materials, documents, items and workshops
- Recognize and resolve issues appearing related to course design, its configuration or infrastructure.
- Verify LMS works properly; act fast & communicate appropriately related to bugs and unexpected errors.
2. Supports Company business initiatives, organizational improvement and performance enhancement strategies via the LMS; analyzes system & field development needs; develops and implements a variety of programs and initiatives for the enhancement of customer service, quality, employee growth and satisfaction, and profitability.
3. Responsible to review bi-annual and Quarterly system releases; identify impacts, determine what to apply to the environment and test the various release features.
4. Implement appropriate initial and ongoing support / training / communications to the field resulting from releases; Prepare training for field administrators for any changes resulting from releases.
5. Responsible for initial and ongoing training related to using the LMS for new / existing field administrators / managers where appropriate and based on LMS governance and access levels.
6. Responsible for routine administration to include data entry, uploading information via connectors and field-based correspondence related to the LMS and other training work.
7. Robust reporting creation, oversight and distribution; Identifies and recommends LMS / standards and benchmarks; implements eLearning standards across platforms, develops best practices; provides high caliber analyses and recommendations.
8. Develop solid partnerships with department business managers as well as training leaders for proper alignment to business needs; identify the most efficient / effective / creative way for the LMS to satisfy those business needs.
9. Proactive QA reviews of the system, usage and trends. Overall platform governance; working with various integrations via Human Capital Management, Workforce management, business intelligence and other systems
10. Responsible for Interacting with outside vendors / course providers; must keep pace with current learning technologies, learning resources and market trends; make recommendations as appropriate
11. Manages projects in training, performance improvement, and implementation; organizes resources; provides direction and coordination of work as appropriate to the project; serves as project advocate and achieves project milestones; heads up client-specific, local or Region project teams; identifies and achieves project milestones.
12. May develop training curricula, programs and courses based on requests or department needs; develops variety of curricula combining multiple existing sources where appropriate. May analyze program performance; develop performance and competency models;
13. May design, implement, manage and measure change initiatives; improve processes and performance; develops quantitative assessments; analyzes training data and system usage to determine performance gaps and develop action plans.
14. Performs tasks and duties of a similar nature and scope as required for assignment.
Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of three years of responsible business experience related to LMS administration, LMS Management, database management, high-level training management, performance improvement, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company.
Competencies (as demonstrated through experience, training, and/or testing):
- Experience with Oracle, SuccessFactors and / or other comparable learning platforms in a management capacity. Familiar with browsers, system configurations and system administration and management
- Familiar with Articulate, Captivate and other authoring tools; Comfortable with a variety of editing tools / software (e.g. video / audio editing) for use in training
- In-depth knowledge of effective performance improvement and training methods and processes. Familiar with Adult learning theory and instructional design; can apply blended learning approaches using ADDIE
- Ability to implement change initiatives in a multi-site organization
- Presentation and group facilitation skills, including adaptation to various audiences such as first-line employees, management and customers, and providing graphic and narrative interpretations and explanations of quantitative and qualitative information
- Skill in analyzing, modeling, and synthesizing a variety of data and developing recommendations and solutions. Understands rubrics and matrices for use across the learning platform
- Understanding of business processes and success factors
- Ability to develop curriculum and performance-based training modules
- Strong customer and results orientation
- Has advanced problem-solving skills and an ability to effect change
- Has advanced organizational, planning and time management skills
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures. A collaborator with demonstrated leadership skills
- Ability to be an effective member of and lead project teams
- Skill in the use standard office productivity, training and project management software
- Ability to carry out multiple assignments concurrently
- Advanced skill in clear and concise oral and written communication
- Skill in planning, organizing, monitoring and ensuring achievement of milestones in projects or assignments, including elements performed by team members and collaborators
WORKING CONDITIONS (Physical/Mental Demands):
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Maintaining composure in dealing with executives, clients, and staff, occasionally in pressure situations
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, controlled substance testing, and behavioral selection survey
- Required ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Required attention to detail and accuracy in reporting
- Handling and being exposed to sensitive and confidential information
- Regular use of vehicle required in the performance of duties
- Regular talking and hearing
- Close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus
- Regular travel to company offices, client sites and other locations
- Frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasionally up to 25 pounds
- Motivating, training, and coaching staff in a positive manner
- Reading and analyzing reports and data, including computer usage
Securitas employees come from all walks of life, bringing with them a variety of distinctive skills and perspectives. United through our common purpose, we provide the security needed to safeguard our clients' assets and people. Our core values - Integrity, Vigilance and Helpfulness - are represented by the three red dots in the Securitas logo. If you live by these values, we’re looking for you to join the Securitas team.
Job Location Information:
Location: Charlotte, Nc
Date Posted: 2021-06-10
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately looking for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is among the toughest jobs in this day and age. Normally, you’re going to have no clue where or what to look for in the job market. The good thing is that you’re not alone. There are a number of other folks in the market who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a business center can be simple if you recognize where to start out. Before you begin your job searching procedure, here are guidelines that can assist you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job companies are an unbelievable and commonly overlooked hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms often provide crucial training, belongings, and techniques for activity seekers. These companies can be in particular useful for young job seekers or those with little operating enjoy. A simple Web experiment for job firms for your areamust uncover the place and learn how to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many firms choose to have their positions dispatched via temporal companies. The tip function for that may be to economize on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise give companies the way of screening candidates. Employment services can usually be a faster and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise turn into into a long lasting task for the people who carry out neatly all over their operating.
3. Free job look services
It is a waste of cash when cash is now tight in the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job finding websites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.