Hiring Organization / Company: Adams Beverages Nc Llc
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
The Purchasing Coordinator will drive improvements in its supply chain, with heavy emphasis on supply portal ordering, order tracking and appointment optimization in order to meet the company’s objectives and ensure optimal customer satisfaction. Purchasing Coordinator will oversee inventory issues for their organization. Their responsibilities include supplier’s portal order entry, appointment follow-up, writing reports, discovering and analyzing discrepancies in the inventory and sales data, data validity and improving the inventory control systems in place.
This position reports directly to the Inventory Planning Manager. This is a non-exempt position subject to FLSA overtime calculations.
Primary Objectives & Responsibilities:
- Identify and report Out of Stock, Low Inventory, and Surplus Inventory on a daily basis
- Serve as an internal “Customer Service” updating brand managers/sales team/warehouse management on product availability, expected shipments, etc.
- Enter forecasted orders, Purchase Orders and any adjustments accurately and on time. Determine pallet weight and truck capacity.
- Fill truck loads, for both external and internal product transfers, to capacity while maintaining minimum days of stock.
- Responsible for truck balancing; evaluate load and evaluate information including sales forecast to adjust and ensure full truck load.
- Maintain accurate records including up-to-date variance reports of items ordered verses items received, forecasted verses sales and ending inventory levels verses targeted.
- Develop and communicate reports that illustrate supply/demand balance across all Houses/ Regions/ Suppliers.
- Verify Supplier Order confirmation and delivery dates.
- Track and Trace inbound orders in a timely and efficient manner to ensure appointment times are being met and trucks are being received.
- Maintain Supplier Portals including trouble shooting any challenges with the system.
- Utilize all computer applications effectively and ensure timely updates to all applications with vital information: anomalies, item numbers etc.
- Work with Operations to ensure that accurate inventory levels are recorded.
- Communicate with warehouse to ensure the timeliness of receiving and shipping, and liaison with suppliers and logistic companies to ensure product is arriving on time.
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
Development of the Position
- Continuous education in regard to company procedures and job knowledge. This position requires a working knowledge of sales and operation functions in the company.
- Ongoing education on related topics around sales and distribution logistics as it relates to inventory management.
- Strong communication skills including the ability to articulate thoughts in a clear and concise manner and strong writing skills.
- Must be able to work independently.
Excellent computer skills in the following environments:
- MS Word - Advanced
- MS Excel - Advanced
- BudNet - Advanced
- Encompass (Beverage System) – Purchases, Inventory, Products, Promo System – Advanced
- Must be able to perform business mathematical tasks.
- Ability to analyze large pools of data accurately and efficiently.
- Superior organizational skills and ability to handle vast amounts of inventory and SKU’s
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage firm deadlines.
Education & Experience
- Associates Degree in supply chain or related field.
- Preferred - Bachelor’s degree (B.A or B.S.) from a four-year college or university and/or 5 years of warehouse management/inventory experience preferably in a beverage wholesale environment;
- Minimum 1-year previous work experience in data entry or an office setting.
- Preferred - Related work experience in supply chain, inventory or purchasing.
- Preferred - 3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
While performing the duties of the job, the employee is frequently required to sit and talk or hear, use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The ability to read, and vision abilities required include close vision. The following The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, lift and carry, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described essential functions of the job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and vehicles. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate. The position requires no exposure to seasonal or outdoor weather conditions This is an indoor position that is exposed to usual noises present in an office setting.
Job Location Information:
Location: Charlotte, Nc 28269
Date Posted: 2021-09-14
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about looking for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is among the toughest jobs these days. Typically, you are going to don’t have any clue where or what to look for within the job market. The good thing is that you’re not on your own. There are a few other folks in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center may also be simple if you realize where to start. Before you start your job searching procedure, here are guidelines that can assist you find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job firms are an unbelievable and repeatedly overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms usually supply critical training, assets, and systems for process seekers. These corporations may also be specifically helpful for younger job seekers or the ones with little operating revel in. A easy Web test for job firms to your areamust discover where and find out how to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations select to have their positions dispatched by temporal companies. The top objective for that may be to economize on consultant benefits like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise give corporations the best way of screening candidates. Employment services can frequently be a sooner and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company might likewise become into an enduring process for the people who perform well all the way through their working.
3. Free job look services and products
This is a waste of money when cash is now tight in the first place. In fact, the cash you pay for job searching web sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.