Hiring Organization / Company: Maa
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
The Housekeeper reports to the Property Manager under the supervision of the Service Manager and cleans vacant apartments and common areas. The Housekeeper details each unit by doing cleaning “touch-ups” to help make units ready for showing to prospective residents; also cleans other facilities on the property including the property office, laundry rooms, model units, the fitness center, the club house and public restrooms.
The successful candidate will embody and work to reinforce MAA’s Core Values. Those values include:
- Appreciating the uniqueness of each individual
- Communicating openly and with integrity
- Embracing opportunities
- Doing the right thing at the right time for the right reasons
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receives daily assignments of units to clean and gathers the necessary supplies for transport to each assigned unit.
- Cleans vacant apartment thoroughly including, but not limited to, disinfecting appliances and bathrooms, soaking light fixtures, mopping floors, and cleaning all woodwork, appliances, and windows.
- May complete checklist to verify that all aspects of an apartment are clean.
- Inspects an apartment after completion for any items requiring additional cleaning.
- Cleans model apartments to ensure neatness, cleanliness and ready for prospective residents.
- Cleans other property facilities including the office, laundry rooms, fitness center, and club house as scheduled and as needed.
- Cleans public restrooms on the property as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned to meet the needs of the business.
- Skill and ability to clean apartments and facilities according to standardized procedures required.
- Ability to perform physically demanding activities in fast-paced environment, including carrying cleaning supplies up and down stairs.
- Housekeeping, custodial and/or janitorial experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to understand and follow detailed directions in English
- Ability to read and understand cleaning instructions
- Ability to differentiate between various cleaning products and uses
- Knowledge of household cleaning methods
- Ability to communicate with property management, staff and residents
- Ability to endure strong physical demands consistently throughout the course of the day
Physical and Environmental Requirements
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit, stand, bend, walk; use hands and fingers to control objects; reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to climb stairs and ladders; balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl; talk and hear.
- The employee must be able to lift 25 pounds individually and up to 35 pounds with assistance devices (dollies, hand trucks, additional persons).
- While performing the duties of this job the employee normally works primarily in an indoor environment with frequent exposure to dust and dirt, occasional exposure to noxious fumes from cleaning chemicals, and occasionally works in an outdoor environment with exposure to adverse weather conditions.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Location Information:
Location: Charlotte, Nc
Date Posted: 2021-09-14
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about in search of Jobs, you are going to agree that it is among the toughest jobs in this day and age. Usually, you’re going to don’t have any clue where or what to look for within the job market. The great thing is that you are not on your own. There are a number of folks available in the market who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a commercial center will also be simple if you realize the place to begin. Before you start your job looking procedure, here are pointers that can assist you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an implausible and regularly overlooked hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms commonly supply important training, assets, and systems for job seekers. These firms can be particularly useful for young job seekers or those with little working enjoy. A easy Internet scan for job firms on your areamust uncover where and methods to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many firms make a selection to have their positions dispatched by temporal companies. The top objective for that is to save cash on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise give corporations the way in which of screening applicants. Employment products and services can usually be a faster and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise become into a long-lasting task for the individuals who carry out neatly during their running.
3. Free job look products and services
This is a waste of money whilst money is now tight in the first place. After all, the money you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.