Hiring Organization / Company: Lowe's
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products customers need. As a Customer Service Associate, this means:
- Being friendly and professional, welcoming customers to Lowe’s and helping with home improvement project needs.
- Validating loading tickets and processing orders and deliveries accurately so customers receive merchandise as expected and in a timely manner.
- Engaging in safe work practices and encouraging others to do the same.
The Customer Service Associate responsibilities vary dependent on the department he/she supports. Customer Service Associates work in one of the following areas: Appliances, Cabinets, Flooring, Live Nursery, Millwork, Fashion Plumbing, Outlet, Tool Rental, Pro, or Windows & Walls. Individuals applying for a role as a Customer Service Associate may be considered for any one of these areas, depending on hiring needs and skillset.
Travel Requirements: This role does not require regular travel; however, this role may need to travel on occasion to meetings, trainings, or to support neighboring stores.
What We're Looking For
- Hourly Full Time or Part Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 or up to 25 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
- Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of the week.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
- CSAs assigned to the Greeter departments (available in select stores) minimally must be able to lift 10 pounds without assistance; may lift over 10 pounds with or without assistance.
- CSAs assigned to all other departments (excluding Greeter departments) minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
What You Need To Succeed
- 6 months of experience using a computer, including inputting, accessing, modifying, or outputting information.
- 6 months experience using common retail technology, such as smart phones and tablets.
- Ability to obtain sales related licensure or registration as may be required by law.
- 6 months of sales experience identifying and selling products based on customer needs, including credit cards, installations, add-on sales, and explaining warranties, product features, and benefits.
- 6 months of retail experience providing customer service, including identifying and resolving customer issues, assisting customers in locating product, greeting customers, answering phones, building relationships with customers, and thanking customers for their business.
- Bi-lingual skills, if applicable to the store.
- Certification in trade related to department (e.g., hardware, kitchen, plumbing, electrical, lawn and garden, and lumber/building materials).
Job Location Information:
Location: Charlotte, Nc 28216
Date Posted: 2021-09-14
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately searching for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is without doubt one of the hardest jobs these days. Normally, you are going to don’t have any clue where or what to look for in the job market. The good factor is that you’re not on your own. There are a few other folks available in the market who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a industrial center will also be easy if you know where to start out. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed here are guidelines to help you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an unbelievable and commonly overlooked hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms usually supply vital coaching, property, and programs for task seekers. These corporations can be specifically helpful for young job seekers or the ones with little operating experience. A simple Web experiment for job firms for your areashould discover the place and methods to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations select to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal agencies. The tip goal for that is to economize on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise supply corporations the way of screening candidates. Employment services and products can repeatedly be a faster and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise turn into into a long-lasting activity for the individuals who carry out neatly all through their working.
3. Free job look services
This can be a waste of cash when cash is now tight in the first place. After all, the money you pay for job searching websites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to use the cash to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.