Hiring Organization / Company: Lowe's
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
What You Will Do
At Lowe’s, we’ve always been more than just an improvement store. We’re also home to everything that makes your home feel like home. And for thousands of Lowe’s associates, we’re home to fresh starts, rewarding opportunities, and endless career possibilities.
As a Merchandising Service Associate at Lowe’s, you’ll be a driving force behind every moment where great customers, associates, products, and ideas come together. You will also:
- Keep Lowe’s stores prepped with the newest merchandise, helpful product displays, and the latest pricing and signage.
- Help customers find the right products consistently, quickly, and easily.
- Organize store merchandise with customer and business goals in mind.
- Collaborate with vendors and associates to support customer and store needs.
What’s in It for You?
Beyond the chance to make a difference for customers and teammates, each day will offer the opportunity to learn, grow, and celebrate wins together with your Lowe’s team. As member of the Merchandising team, you will also:
- Work schedules ranging from 10 to 40 hours per week.
- Receive a 10% discount on everything at Lowe’s.
- Gain access to training and tuition reimbursement programs.
- Be eligible for performance-based bonuses.
- Work with a talented team who will treat you like family.
Gain access to comprehensive physical, mental, and financial benefits *.
Your Day at Lowe’s
- Create eye-catching product displays.
- Follow detailed merchandising project plans.
- Complete merchandising resets.
- Rotate and price store merchandise.
- Work with vendors, and support and review their work.
- Be able to read, write, and perform basic math (addition, subtraction).
- Be able to sit, bend, stand, move around the store, and lift items of up to 25lbs. unassisted.
- Be available to work a variety of shifts, including evenings, weekends, and overnights.
- Be able to use common retail technology, such as smart phones or tablets.
- For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, email [email protected]
Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
- Benefits offerings change each year and eligibility varies. For the most up-to-date breakdown of what’s available to you, visit MyLowesBenefits.com.
Lowe’s adheres to CDC cleanliness and social distancing guidelines. Learn more at: lowes.com/l/safe.html
Job Location Information:
Location: Clover, Sc 29710
Date Posted: 2021-09-14
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about searching for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is likely one of the toughest jobs in this day and age. Most often, you’re going to have no clue the place or what to search for in the job market. The good factor is that you are not on your own. There are a few other people out there who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a commercial center may also be easy if you recognize the place to start out. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed below are guidelines that can assist you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an improbable and regularly overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms usually provide vital coaching, property, and programs for process seekers. Those corporations can also be specifically helpful for younger job seekers or the ones with little operating experience. A easy Web test for job firms to your areashould uncover the place and learn how to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations make a choice to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal agencies. The top objective for that is to save money on consultant benefits like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise supply companies the way in which of screening candidates. Employment products and services can regularly be a faster and less daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company may likewise change into into a long-lasting process for the individuals who carry out neatly during their running.
3. Free job look services
It is a waste of money while cash is now tight in the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job searching web sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to use the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.