Hiring Organization / Company: Foodbuy
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Who is Foodbuy?
We are the industry leader in procurement and supply chain solutions. We are the subsidiary to the 6th largest company in the world (Compass Group PLC), yet Foodbuy has the feel of a small entrepreneurial Company. We pride ourselves on our ability to source and provide a variety of products and services that help our customers more easily, and cost effectively, run their businesses. We work with clients in the Hospitality, Restaurant, Healthcare, Education, Entertainment, and Gaming industries, and of course we support Compass Group- which is the world’s largest contract food and support services provider.
We care about our associates, our clients, and our community. We think big, encourage innovation and debate, and seek out game changers. Our benefits and PTO offerings are strong. Our compensation packages are competitive. And we are constantly growing, and we want our associates’ careers to grow along with us. We have an open and modern work environment, believe in flexibility, and promote a collaborative open door environment.
Additionally, we follow a value system called FORT, which stands for Flexibility, Optimistic, Resourceful, and Transparent. FORT is the foundation for everything we do at Foodbuy. It is how we behave and interact with our clients, business partners and fellow associates.
Foodbuy has an amazing opportunity for an Executive & Office Assistant who is looking to join a great company. This role will provide support both remotely and in the office.
What Will You Do?
- While each day will be different- the key responsibilities are providing generalist support for your assigned internal clients in the areas of:
- Provide executive administrative support to Senior Management Team
- Maintain sensitive and confidential information
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders through effective, accurate, timely and reliable communication
- Arrange travel, accommodation, itineraries, and all correspondence related to arrangements as needed
- Assist with meeting logistics onsite/offsite including, but not limited to; room reservation, attendee registration, hotel rooming list management, ground transportation, food and beverage, space usage, audio visual requirements, as needed staffing on site when appropriate, invoice payment, budget, and post event evaluation and communication
- Serve as liaison between Administrative Service, IT and Foodbuy Associates to manage all necessary office supplies and equipment, provide eDesk support, and maintain office appearance
- Provide exceptional customer service in greeting guests including vendors, clients, candidates and others
- Ability/responsibility to immediately adapt to crisis situations, changing procedures, methods or processes
- Assist with timely and accurate completion of expense reports
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Got the Goods? (aka “requirements”)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in administrative or support roles
- Experience working with Senior Executives and VIPs a plus
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Great team player and always willing to help and go that extra mile!
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills to include managing concurrent tasks efficiently
- Strong computer skills to include the Microsoft Office suite and exhibit software (accurate data entry delivered on or before deadline)
- Proven demonstration of high level professionalism
- Excellent, proven interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
- Demonstrated problem-solving abilities, excellent time management, strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively meet deadlines
Apply to Foodbuy today!
Foodbuy is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 888171
Job Location Information:
Location: Charlotte, Nc 28217
Date Posted: 2021-09-15
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately on the lookout for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is among the hardest jobs this present day. Generally, you will haven’t any clue the place or what to look for within the job market. The great factor is that you are not by yourself. There are a few people out there who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a commercial center can also be easy if you understand the place to start. Before you start your job looking procedure, here are pointers that will help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job companies are an unbelievable and commonly lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms usually provide critical coaching, property, and systems for process seekers. Those corporations can be in particular helpful for young job seekers or the ones with little running experience. A easy Web test for job firms in your areamust discover where and get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations choose to have their positions dispatched through temporal companies. The tip function for that may be to save cash on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise supply firms the best way of screening candidates. Employment services can regularly be a faster and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company might likewise turn out to be into a long lasting job for the people who carry out well throughout their working.
3. Free job look services
This is a waste of money when money is now tight within the first place. After all, the money you pay for job searching web sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It is smarter to make use of the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.