Hiring Organization / Company: Tiaa
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Director, Publishing Solutions
TIAA is seeking a leader to drive and oversee Publishing Solutions within Enterprise Marketing Technology & Operations. This function is accountable for operating and transforming technology related to customer communications and automated client presentations. Lead/partner with peer publishing leaders, marketing strategists, technology managers, and vendors to deliver efficient and effective publishing solutions across the TIAA enterprise.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead Publishing Solutions function
- Manage a staff of 2-4 associates
- Lead operational transition for customer communications to newly deployed Quadient platform
- Negotiate operating model design and support services with IT business partners in support of the Quadient platform
- Support marketing content owners for automated delivery support
- Lead TIAA line of business Seismic operations function, supporting complex changes for the Marketing strategy teams
- Navigate support services with Seismic vendor resources, manage cadence and priorities for the TIAA line of business
- Advocate for platform enhancements and enterprise model changes on behalf of the TIAA business
- Lead/identify/own continuous improvement related to publishing practices, use of technologies, and expansion of capabilities across the enterprise.
- Partner with Enterprise MarTech product managers to improve publishing process and use of technology across TIAA.
- Prepare business cases for technology and operational enhancements
- 5 Years Required; 7 Years Preferred
- University (Degree), Preferred
- Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work
- University (Degree)
- Five years of leading Data Management/Automation
- Five years of experience juggling multiple projects, staying organized and prioritizing deadlines with multiple internal constituents
- Five years of experience managing the implementation for customer or client communications technologies
- Experience working in the Financial industry
- Ability to lead and operate within Marketing, Technology, and Operations environments
- Ability to lead, think, and influence beyond your immediate scope of work and span of control
- Experience with Seismic sales enablement or automated presentation capabilities
- Experience with Quadient customer communications platform
- Experience with other data-driven communications and/or marketing collateral
- Working/leading a technology implementation
- Entrepreneurial nature, experience building a new or evolving team
- Comfortable in a data-driven business environment and able to pivot readily based on real-time data
- Experience working in a cross-functional and a cross-platform team
- Bachelor’s degree
Actual base salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, base salary of internal peers, prior performance, business sector, and geographic location. In addition to base salary, the competitive compensation package may include, depending on the role, participation in an incentive program linked to performance (for example, annual discretionary incentive programs, non-annual sales incentive plans, or other non-annual incentive plans).
TIAA is the leading provider of financial services in the academic, research, medical, cultural and government fields. We offer a wide range of financial solutions, including investing, banking, advice and education, and retirement services.
Benefits and Total Rewards
The organization is committed to making financial well-being possible for its clients, and is equally committed to the well-being of our associates. That’s why we offer a comprehensive Total Rewards package designed to make a positive difference in the lives of our associates and their loved ones. Our benefits include a superior retirement program and highly competitive health, wellness and work life offerings that can help you achieve and maintain your best possible physical, emotional and financial well-being. To learn more about your benefits, please review our Benefits Summary .
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
Read more about the Equal Opportunity Law here .
TIAA offers support for those who need assistance with our online application process to provide an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities.
If you are a U.S. applicant and desire a reasonable accommodation to complete a job application please use one of the below options to contact our accessibility support team:
Phone: (800) 842-2755
Email: [email protected]
For residents of California, please click here to access the TIAA CA Applicant Privacy Notice.
For residents of the EU / UK, please click here to access the EU / UK Pre-employment Notice.
For all other residents, click here to access the Applicant Privacy Notice.
Job Location Information:
Location: Charlotte, Nc
Date Posted: 2021-06-10
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately on the lookout for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is without doubt one of the hardest jobs at the present time. Most often, you’re going to don’t have any clue the place or what to look for in the job market. The great thing is that you are not by yourself. There are a couple of people out there who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a commercial center can also be simple if you know where to start out. Before you start your job looking procedure, here are pointers to help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job companies are an unbelievable and usually overlooked hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms usually provide crucial training, assets, and programs for job seekers. Those firms may also be specifically helpful for young job seekers or those with little operating revel in. A easy Internet scan for job firms on your areaought to discover the place and find out how to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations make a choice to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal agencies. The tip objective for that is to save money on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise supply companies the best way of screening applicants. Employment products and services can repeatedly be a quicker and less daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise become into a long lasting job for the individuals who perform neatly during their running.
3. Free job look products and services
This can be a waste of money whilst money is now tight within the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job finding websites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to use the cash to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.