Hiring Organization / Company: Tiaa
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Director, Publishing Data Management
TIAA is seeking a leader to lead, build, and maintain its enterprise Publishing Data Management practice within Enterprise Marketing Technology & Operations. This new function is being established to ensure that accurate and timely data is available for publishing into online web pages, online static documents, and on-demand customer presentations.
Lead/partner with our enterprise data technology team to build this new data model, partner with Publishing leaders to adapt to more efficient data processes, and improve the experiences for our data partners and providers. Streamline the sharing of accurate data into communications systems, enabling our marketing teams to focus on communications and customer experience.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead new Publishing Data Management function, includes management of onshore and offshore associates
- Drive process changes to enable the automated flow of data within and through the enterprise publishing data platform
- Lead process changes with Publishing managers, data owners, vendor teams, and technology managers
- Partner with technology managers to build new tools to manage, oversee, and control data processes used by publishing vendors
- Develop data-driven quality control processes for data consumed by TIAA customers
- Lead/identify/own continuous improvement related to data quality, publishing efficiencies, and process improvement opportunities
- Lead/seek/implement additional use cases across the enterprise to further streamline data-related processes
- Partner with Enterprise MarTech product managers to improve data sharing processes across all publishing practices at TIAA
- Prepare business case/ROI preparation for expanded use case integration
- Develop reporting routines for data process improvements, quality control success rates, and other critical success factors
- 5 Years Required; 7 Years Preferred
- University (Degree), Preferred
- Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work
- University (Degree)
- Five years of leading Data Management/Automation
- Five years of experience juggling multiple projects, staying organized and prioritizing deadlines with multiple internal constituents
- Five years of experience managing the implementation for customer or client communications technologies
- Experience working in the Financial industry
- Ability to lead and operate within Marketing, Technology, and Operations environments
- Ability to lead, think, and influence beyond your immediate scope of work and span of control
- Experience with Seismic sales enablement or automated presentation capabilities
- Experience with Quadient customer communications platform
- Experience with other data-driven communications and/or marketing collateral
- Working/leading a technology implementation
- Entrepreneurial nature, experience building a new or evolving team
- Comfortable in a data-driven business environment and able to pivot readily based on real-time data
- Experience working in a cross-functional and a cross-platform team
- Bachelor’s degree
Actual base salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, base salary of internal peers, prior performance, business sector, and geographic location. In addition to base salary, the competitive compensation package may include, depending on the role, participation in an incentive program linked to performance (for example, annual discretionary incentive programs, non-annual sales incentive plans, or other non-annual incentive plans).
TIAA is the leading provider of financial services in the academic, research, medical, cultural and government fields. We offer a wide range of financial solutions, including investing, banking, advice and education, and retirement services.
Benefits and Total Rewards
The organization is committed to making financial well-being possible for its clients, and is equally committed to the well-being of our associates. That’s why we offer a comprehensive Total Rewards package designed to make a positive difference in the lives of our associates and their loved ones. Our benefits include a superior retirement program and highly competitive health, wellness and work life offerings that can help you achieve and maintain your best possible physical, emotional and financial well-being. To learn more about your benefits, please review our Benefits Summary .
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
Read more about the Equal Opportunity Law here .
TIAA offers support for those who need assistance with our online application process to provide an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities.
If you are a U.S. applicant and desire a reasonable accommodation to complete a job application please use one of the below options to contact our accessibility support team:
Phone: (800) 842-2755
Email: [email protected]
For residents of California, please click here to access the TIAA CA Applicant Privacy Notice.
For residents of the EU / UK, please click here to access the EU / UK Pre-employment Notice.
For all other residents, click here to access the Applicant Privacy Notice.
Job Location Information:
Location: Charlotte, Nc
Date Posted: 2021-06-10
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about on the lookout for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is without doubt one of the hardest jobs at the moment. Typically, you are going to don’t have any clue where or what to look for in the job market. The great factor is that you are not alone. There are a few folks available in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center may also be simple if you recognize where to begin. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed below are pointers that will help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job companies are an incredible and often overlooked hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms regularly supply vital training, belongings, and methods for activity seekers. These firms can also be specifically helpful for young job seekers or those with little running experience. A easy Internet experiment for job firms in your areamust uncover where and get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations select to have their positions dispatched via temporal agencies. The end purpose for that is to save money on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise provide corporations the way of screening candidates. Employment products and services can usually be a sooner and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise turn out to be into a long lasting job for the people who perform smartly all the way through their running.
3. Free job look services
This can be a waste of money while cash is now tight in the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job finding websites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.