Hiring Organization / Company: Paladina Health
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Everside Health is a national on-site, near-site and virtual primary care provider on a mission to fix America’s broken healthcare delivery model. We are technology-driven and care-obsessed. With our expanding reach, scale, and expertise, we truly make an impact on a national level by serving more clients and improving the health of more people, all while achieving the goal of reducing the total cost of healthcare for employers and organizations. That’s why we exist – and our relentless focus through care delivery access, technology, transparency, and relationships drives us every day.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages the scheduling, receipt and delivery of client data and reports
- Ensures Everside Health data formats for data exchange are followed
- Assist in the coordination of SFTP accounts for client data exchange
- Contributes to data quality assurance program
- Establishes effective relationships with clients and vendors
- Reviews, prepares, and/or maintains data and operations documentation
- Maintains and supports current systems utilized in the data exchange process
- Complies with organization and department policies and procedures
- Maintains and demonstrates professional competency in data exchange
- Apply HIPAA privacy and IT security standards to information as required
- Customer service focused
- Excellent communicator of technical terminology to wide range of audiences
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Strong understanding of healthcare data including eligibility, medical claims, and pharmacy claims.
- Enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment.
- Degree in Computer Programming, Information Systems, or a related field, and at least two years of formal data management experience are required
- Strong background in at least one of the following: controls re-engineering; file interrogation / data analysis; system design, development and/or maintenance
- Must be able to write simple to intermediate level SQL queries
- Must possess strong oral and written communication skills with excellent organizational and planning skills and ability to prioritize well
- Must have an analytical and broad business perspective, but also the ability to delve into detail with a high level of understanding of data integrity issues
- Must be able to meet deadlines, balance workload, and work well within a team.
- Ability to easily establish rapport and relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Good problem solving, math, and presentation skills
Pay Range: $60,000 - $70,000
Job Location Information:
Location: Charlotte, Nc 28217
Date Posted: 2021-06-10
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately in search of Jobs, you’ll agree that it is likely one of the toughest jobs at the moment. Typically, you’re going to have no clue where or what to search for within the job market. The great factor is that you are not by yourself. There are a few folks in the market who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a business center will also be easy if you know where to begin. Before you begin your job searching procedure, listed here are tips to help you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an unbelievable and usually overlooked hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms regularly provide essential training, property, and systems for job seekers. These companies can be particularly helpful for younger job seekers or the ones with little operating revel in. A simple Web experiment for job firms in your areashould discover the place and tips on how to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many companies select to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal companies. The end function for that may be to save money on consultant benefits like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise give firms the best way of screening candidates. Employment products and services can often be a faster and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company may likewise become into a long-lasting activity for the individuals who carry out well during their operating.
3. Free job look services and products
This can be a waste of cash while money is now tight in the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.