Hiring Organization / Company: Farmers Insurance Group
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
The Customer Service Associate position operates in a claims contact center assisting customers needing to file an insurance claim. Interactions with customers include initiating and explaining the claims process, providing status on existing claims, and providing other services to the customers as needed.
Essential Job Functions
- Responds to inbound telephone inquiries in a Claims Contact Center. Initiates auto and homeowner claims by obtaining preliminary loss information from agents, insureds and third parties. Provide customers with an explanation of the claim process. May authorize services such as road side assistance and rental cars. Responsible for efficient and accurate completion of customer inquiries regarding the status of existing claims. - Ensures all customer interactions are clearly and accurately documented in the claim file. - Maintains job knowledge through intermittent training/learning and incorporates new information into daily tasks.
- Sits or stands for extended periods of time, up to a full work shift. - Occasionally reaches overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. - Occasionally moves, lifts, carries, and places objects and supplies weighing 0-10 pounds without assistance. - Listens to, interprets, and differentiates auditory information (e.g. others speaking) at normal speaking levels with or without correction. - Visually verifies and reads information. - Visually locates material, resources and other objects. - Ability to continuously operate a computer for extended periods of time, up to a full work shift. - Physical dexterity sufficient to use hands, arms, and shoulders repetitively to operate keyboard and other office equipment up to a full work shift.
This position operates in an open office working environment which will include normal and customary distractions, noise, and interruptions.
High School diploma or equivalent required.
Customer Service Experience preferred.
Special Skill Requirement
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills - Proficient in English written and verbal communication skills - Assumes personal responsibility for actions - Possesses flexibility to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment - Possesses strong technical aptitude including the ability to master multiple windows simultaneously.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Work Location: One location
Job Location Information:
Location: Charlotte, Nc
Date Posted: 2021-09-14
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately looking for Jobs, you will agree that it is one of the toughest jobs nowadays. Normally, you’ll don’t have any clue the place or what to search for in the job market. The great thing is that you’re not alone. There are a few people available in the market who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a commercial center will also be simple if you realize the place to start out. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed here are tips that can assist you find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an incredible and usually overpassed hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms repeatedly supply very important training, property, and systems for process seekers. Those companies may also be particularly helpful for younger job seekers or the ones with little working revel in. A simple Internet scan for job firms on your areamust uncover where and methods to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many companies make a selection to have their positions dispatched through temporal agencies. The tip goal for that is to save money on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise give corporations the way in which of screening candidates. Employment products and services can usually be a sooner and no more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise turn out to be into a long lasting activity for the people who perform well throughout their running.
3. Free job look services and products
This can be a waste of cash while money is now tight within the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job finding websites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to use the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.