Hiring Organization / Company: Intapp
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Client Development Associate
Professional Services Sector
Intapp offices or remote USA
The Client Development Associate will work as part of the Sales Team to assist in managing sales activity & pipeline, hunting for new client opportunities, nurturing existing clients for add-on opportunities, and improving the quality of targeting and lead-generation data in our CRM database.
- Understand Intapp products, value proposition, ROI analysis, use cases, key questions and benefits of each product to conduct appropriate sales conversations.
- Apply sales expertise & knowledge to advance early-stage opportunities (.i.e secure meetings, attend events, agree to web demo)
- Nurture existing clients to keep them up-to-date on the new and latest Intapp offerings from Intapp to raise awareness & build interest.
- Assist in execution of specific campaigns & events – includes identification of suitable targets, secure sign-ups, logistics support and participation
- Follow up on all inbound and marketing-generated leads
- Improve key contact & target identification data in our CRM including scanning industry news sources, desk-research & phone-calling to collect prospect demographics, confirm prospect characteristics, key contacts, and to highlight any compelling events.
- Know how to drive CRM systems effectively & efficiently – to access information, create reports and analyses, and to keep key data (opportunities, key contacts, target data) up to date and accurate for pipeline & accounts.
- Liaison between field reps and the other key sales support functions – CRM, Sales Ops, Professional Services, Practice Group Leads and Solutions Consulting – to manage these key interactions and ensure the inputs needed to advance sales are secured on time.
- Demonstrated sales experience (in either field or inside-sales) in the technology arena, preferably with experience in the legal, accounting/consulting or financial services sectors and with a strong record of achievement against goals
- Excellent communication skills – written & verbal – to communicate with C-level buyers
- Strong team player – the results are measured by regional achievement against goals, not individual achievement
- Well organized & detail-oriented – thorough, tenacious, self-starting
- Good understanding or willingness to learn about our market, and our customers
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office products – Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint – and experience with CRM updates
We offer exciting career paths, excellent training, and a friendly, supportive environment.
Intapp provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and will make hiring decisions without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks if applicable to the position.
Job Location Information:
Location: Charlotte, Nc
Date Posted: 2021-09-14
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately looking for Jobs, you will agree that it is likely one of the hardest jobs nowadays. In most cases, you’re going to don’t have any clue where or what to look for in the job market. The good factor is that you’re not alone. There are several other people out there who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a industrial center can be simple if you know where to start. Before you begin your job searching procedure, here are pointers that will help you find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an incredible and usually overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms often provide essential training, property, and methods for job seekers. Those corporations can be particularly helpful for young job seekers or the ones with little operating enjoy. A simple Web experiment for job firms for your areashould uncover where and the right way to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations select to have their positions dispatched via temporal companies. The end purpose for that may be to economize on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise supply companies the way of screening candidates. Employment services can commonly be a faster and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company might likewise grow to be into a long lasting process for the people who carry out smartly right through their operating.
3. Free job look products and services
It is a waste of money when money is now tight within the first place. In fact, the cash you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to use the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.