Hiring Organization / Company: Jpmorgan Chase Bank, N.a.
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
If you are enthusiastic about providing great customer experiences and digitally curious, join our branch family. In addition to providing education and advice tailored to suit our customers financial needs, you'll be able to take ownership of your own career development through a variety of cross-training opportunities and company support.
As an Associate Banker at Chase, you will be at the forefront of delivering an exceptional customer experience by fostering long-lasting, meaningful relationships. You will help customers with everyday transactions, build rapport and introduce them to our One Chase family. You will also teach clients how to use self-service options - help them enroll in & use tools so they can bank how, when and where they want.
You'll contribute significantly to the success of the branch and helping customers by:
- Engaging the client by welcoming them warmly with a pleasant demeanor, using the client name, whenever possible, and thanking them for doing business with Chase
- Assisting customers and making clients feel appreciated
- Helping customers learn how to complete their banking needs whenever, wherever and however they want with self-service options, including the Chase mobile app, Chase.com, and ATMs with expert knowledge in our self-service and digital platform
- Exhibiting strong customer service skills, presenting consumer-bank focused products and services while proactively educating clients on utilizing available access channels
- Proactively collaborating with others to help customers
- Helping build relationships with customers by connecting them with team members who can help them address their financial needs
- Ensuring financial transactions are completed accurately and efficiently, while complying with all policies, procedures and regulatory and banking requirements
- Supporting customer with traditional banking needs and complex service transactions putting the customer's needs at the center of everything
- Providing proactive customer outreach to gauge success and offer new tools to help customers meet their consumer banking and investment goals
- Ability to make personal connections, engage customers, and always be courteous and professional in a team environment
- Strong desire and ability to influence, educate and connect customers to technology
- Exudes confidence with clients when sharing product knowledge and solutions
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, as well as strong attention to detail and time management
- Professional, thorough and organized with strong follow-up skills
- Active listening skills to ensure the best way forward is identified for each customer
- Ability to learn products, services and procedures quickly and accurately; delivers solutions that make our One Chase products work together
- Minimum 6 months of customer service experience, i.e. teller experience
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Job Location Information:
Location: Charlotte, Nc 28209
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about looking for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is among the hardest jobs at the present time. Normally, you are going to have no clue where or what to look for within the job market. The great factor is that you are not by yourself. There are a few people out there who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a business center can also be simple if where to start. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed here are tips to help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job companies are an unbelievable and repeatedly lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms repeatedly supply crucial training, assets, and methods for activity seekers. Those corporations can also be specifically helpful for younger job seekers or those with little operating experience. A easy Web test for job firms to your areaought to uncover where and how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations select to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal agencies. The end purpose for that may be to save money on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise provide firms the best way of screening applicants. Employment services and products can commonly be a sooner and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company may likewise grow to be into a long lasting job for the people who carry out smartly all through their operating.
3. Free job look products and services
This can be a waste of cash while cash is now tight within the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job searching websites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to use the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.