Hiring Organization / Company: Advanced Bonded
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Advanced Bonded is actively looking for an assitant office manager/Shipping and Receiving Specialist to add to our team. This is a fast paced position that needs to be immediately filled.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of a Warehouse Clerk
- Tracks and logs all product inventory, ensuring there are no discrepancies or losses.
- Accepts and coordinate deliveries of company products and stores them accordingly.
- Coordinates customer and client orders.
- At times inspects orders being received and shipped, checking for damage, defective parts, and missing items.
- Reports and returns damaged product.
- Addresses and resolves any complaints about products, shipping speeds, or damaged items.
- Uses WMS (Warehouse Management Software) programs to monitor inventory and balance accounts.
- Uses vendor portals (Amazon. Lowes, Wal-Mart. etc.) to fulfill drop ship and vendor shipments.
- Helps keeps warehouse area clean and organized.
- Reports to warehouse supervisor or management to alert them of any issues with shipping or receiving.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Possesses strong organizational skills.
- Is detail-oriented and capable of noticing small errors on orders.
- Works well with others.
- Exhibits strong communication skills, essential for working with other employees and with customers.
- Demonstrates knowledge of WMS computer systems or willing to be trained on these systems. Employee needs to be proficient on these systems in short order.
- Must be capable of managing time effectively and multi-tasking as necessary.
- Demonstrates familiarity with all warehouse safety precautions and is able to observe these at al times.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- Prior experiences with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and other inventory management software are preferred qualifications.
- Majority of typical 9-5 workday is spent in the office but occasionally in the warehouse. Must be able to work in well-ventilated but non-climate controlled warehouse facility.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $22.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- One location
Job Location Information:
Location: Charlotte, Nc 28208
Date Posted: 2021-06-10
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about on the lookout for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is among the hardest jobs at the moment. Most often, you will haven’t any clue the place or what to look for in the job market. The great factor is that you’re not alone. There are several other people available in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a business center can also be easy if you already know the place to start. Before you begin your job searching procedure, listed here are pointers that can assist you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job companies are an implausible and repeatedly overpassed hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms repeatedly provide important training, property, and programs for activity seekers. These firms will also be particularly helpful for younger job seekers or those with little working enjoy. A simple Internet experiment for job firms on your areashould uncover the place and methods to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many firms choose to have their positions dispatched by temporal agencies. The tip objective for that is to save money on consultant benefits like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise provide companies the way of screening candidates. Employment products and services can frequently be a faster and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company may likewise change into into a long lasting activity for the individuals who perform smartly during their working.
3. Free job look products and services
It is a waste of money when cash is now tight within the first place. After all, the cash you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to use the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.